Institution: Indian Railway North Region
Post: Various Posts-Total No of Posts 5679 Also includes Punjab’s - Firozpur, Kapurthala and Jalandhar Districts (More Details kindly Download full Advertisement)
Age : 18 – 33 years as on 1 January, 2014 born between 02.01.1981 to 01.01.1996 both days inclusive Relaxation as per norms
Calculate Your Age
Qualification: 10th Pass or ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
Recruitment Process : Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test – PET
Application Fee: 100/- only by Fee Payment Challan for deposition of fee or IPO
No Fee for
(i) Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities
(ii) Women candidates
(iii) Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zorastrians (Parsis) Candidates
(iv) Candidates belonging to backward classes having annual family income of less than Rs.50,000/-
(v) Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
For Fee Exemption must Furnish Self Declaration along with application
Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Lajpat Nagar – I,
New Delhi – 110 024
On the envelope containing the application it should be clearly been written “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + GRADE PAY RS.1800/-”, EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 220-E/Open Mkt./RRC/2013 DATED 30.12.2013″
Last Date to Apply: 10.02.2014
Written Test Paper – will be intimated later
HOW TO APPLY
1. The application should be on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only. Photocopy or News paper cuttings should not be used as applications. Can also be collected from Edu Academy, Ludhiana @ 75 890 – 6 77 00
2. Candidates should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only
3. Fill Application in Block Letters
4. Candidate must put his/her signature in full in running script in English and Hindi
5. Each candidate should send only one application. Candidates submitting multiple applications will not be considered
Check List: All Certificates should be Self Attested
1 Fee Payment Challan for deposition of fee or IPO.
2 Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth. Only 10th class or school leaving certificate will be accepted.
3 Certificates in proof of educational/technical qualifications from a authorized/approved Board/Institute.
4 Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities on prescribed format and issued by the appropriate authority strictly as per Annexure VI for SC/ST and Annexure VII & VIII for OBC.
5 Physical Disability Certificate on Annexure IV for candidates applying against PWD/PH quota.
6 Income certificate for economically OBC candidates availing fee concession on annexure III.
7 Self-declaration on Annexure II for candidates belonging to minority communities availing fee concession.
Edu Academy's Guidance Corner